Friday, October 7, 2011

Open My Eyes, I See Sky

Before you attack me, I have an excuse as to why I haven't posted in so long!

A legitimate excuse at that. It's really hard to blog when you don't have a) a computer or b) a laptop.

Now I have both, and I am BACK.


Life is complicated, but it's a good kind of complicated. I'll go into more detail soon because it's a long story, but I had to reinvent myself this summer. And I feel pretty good. There are still some things I need to change (like getting my lazy ass to the gym) but I've changed a lot on other fronts (guess what I did all week? studied. No last minute cramming for this student either).



It's all about balance and making myself happy. I'm still working on that, but the great friends and absolutely fantastic boyfriend (yes, 7 months later and I'm still in heaven) have helped me along the way when I couldn't do the job myself.

So that's the short of it for now. I've had my computer back for a day and a half and look at me now... 2:16am and unable to shut my windows. It's great to see how quickly I can bounce back into the Great Procrastinator! But, school is extremely important right now. If I stick to my schedule and stay on the same path I'm on now I should be fine. I just have to be strict with myself. There's no room for error with school right now. I'm on my second chance (definitely more on that later).

Tonight I watched Pride and Prejudice for the bajillionth time. I love that movie. It's so much nicer watching a romantic movie when you have someone you love. Instead of sobbing ''Oh my God, I'M SO LONELY!" during the kissing scenes, I'm thinking how much better all our kisses have been.


Awwwww *insert vomit here* but hey. I've had (more than) my fair share of jackass exboyfriends. I'm allowed to be as mushy and as disgusting as I want now that I've got a good boyfriend.

So suck it, just be happy I'm back 'cause I sure missed you.

;)


0 comments:


  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP