Thursday, March 1, 2012

Somebody That I Used To Know


You can get addicted to a certain kind of sadness

Like resignation in the end, always the end.
So when we found that we could not make sense
Well, you said that we would still be friends
But I'll admit that I was glad that it was over.

Now and then I think about all the times you screwed me over
Had me believing that it was always something that I'd done
But I don't want to live that way

Now you're just somebody that I used to know.


I'm glad it's finally over. I'm not going to put up with someone being such a terrible friend. I've got too many amazing people in my life to let someone like that bring me down when I'm finally happy and confident and doing what I should be doing.

0 comments:


  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP