Wednesday, June 16, 2010

I Just Wanna Rock N' Roll

all nigggght, and party every day!

Canada Day planning has begun, 3rd annual partay at my place. I can't wait, it's always such a good time. This year, I'm going bigger than last year - a 3 story beer bong. I've invited Oxymoron, because the animosity is now gone which is a really good thing. We're taking it slow and seeing how things go, but I already feel a lot better about everything since we're not having to be awkward around everybody.

I got my N! And my mum is going away for 3 weeks so my daddykins will drive her car and I can drive his.
Cruising around Vancouver in a mercedes for 3 weeks? Ohhhh yeahhhh.

Also, I went to the zoo and it was amazing.
I'll post photos and stories soon.

0 comments:


  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP