Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Ring The Alarm! I've Been Through This Too Long

10:45am. Fire alarm. Evacuated from Humanities building. Not a drill. Someone walked through an alarmed door.

2:05pm. Fire alarm. Evacuated from Rutherford library. Drill. Had been waiting in line for a computer for 30 minutes, had only just gotten on one.

4:30pm. Fire alarm. Evacuated from Lister center. Not a drill. Someone was making garlic toast and burned it. Was in the bathroom.

Not pleased. Not pleased at all.

Last night I was feeling really homesick and had a good cry on the phone to my mum and dad.
I was having an early night and was lying in bed at 10:30. By 11:00 I was asleep. At 11:30 I'm woken up by severe pain on the top of my left shoulder.

My ipod dock fell off the top shelf above my bed and landed square ontop of my shoulder. I bit my lip and tried to take deep breaths. What I really wanted to do was throw my ipod dock out the window, but lucky for the ipod, I have screens on my window for that exact reason.
I have an impressive bruise on my shoulder and my right shoulder aches from carrying my bag all day.

Fml. Edmonton hates me, but as Heschl says ''electricity is just an illusion in Edmonton''.

Quote of the week: Z's pen breaks in film studies, and instead of saying something like ''shit!'' she says ''COCK!!". Never heard that before. I proceeded to laugh until I cried.
Note to self: wear waterproof mascara around Z.

Ah! M, the dodgeball nazi, slept with 17 guys in 14 days last year.
Impressed, or disgusted? I'm torn.

I'm going to buy a fish on friday at the West Edmonton Mall, and that is that! He shall be my buddy.

0 comments:


  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP