Tuesday, September 8, 2009

That's What She Said

I've really settled into university life.
I've had the neccessary ''I wish I hadn't drunk that much last night" hang over, signed up for dodgeball, and eaten gross cafeteria food that looks radioactive.
You know you're settling in when you sink into your bed and fall asleep almost instantly. Unfortunately that didn't happen last night - I fell asleep at 4:30am and had to wake up at 7am for class. I grabbed a Booster Juice on my way to class and had the ''energy booster powder'' which consisted of bee pollen. I'm not sure if it worked, but at least now I can say I'm not allergic to eating bees.

I'm a part of ''The Horrible Threesome'' which consists of Gaga (Gagsalot I call her), Comet, and I. We hang out constantly and are having some very good times. If I'm not in my room I can usually be found lying on Gaga's floor painting my nails or reading. Gaga is a hypochondriac and has so far had the following illnesses : chlamydia, gonorrhea, fever, flu, and cancer. We're waiting to see what happens next, I'm incredibly excited.

Oh, by the way, according to Gaga her hand wipes smell like ''a baby's asshole''. It's going on the quote wall alongside ''are you jerking off or choking a weasel?". Who ever said alcohol makes people lose their humour is clearly wrong. K spent about 40 minutes describing and coming up with an equation for ''why my morning boner was not a boner''. Something about ball sack < 15 being a hidden penis and ball sack being larger than 15 = propped penis. I have photos because I can't even begin to explain it properly. I'm not sure K can either.

I've only fallen up/down stairs once, and today I got kicked out off spanish for being too advanced. I also smelled, tasted, and listened to my drama room for half an hour. All in all, it's been a good start to the year.

On a side note, my mum's going in for surgery tomorrow morning and my stomach is in knots. You're in my thoughts mum, and I hope everything goes well!

xx

0 comments:


  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP