Saturday, September 4, 2010

Another Year Wiser

I mean, this year I know that floor crawls are dangerous times and to stay away from gay men that seem to enjoy thrust dancing, but other than that I'm the same old Shmemma.

After taking the summer off of blogging, I'm back. Part of the problem was my lack of internet, but with my shnazzy early 20th birthday present laptop I'm ready to click away and keep you guys updated.

I had a good summer filled with skinny dipping, tourist activies, and christian side hugs. BUT! I am back in residence (sitting on my bed surrounded by boxes, in fact) and happy to be here. I'm home!

The second years moved in yesterday and the freshmen are moving in as we speak and I'm pretty stoked. I feel a little bad for the newbs - last year I was terrified. Excited, but practically crapping my pants whenever someone spoke to me. I'm going to try and be super friendly all the time.

We have 2 new second years on our floor this year. They were from 3k last year. They seem really great so far. At least..one of them does. The other one scares us all.

Anywho, I need to go be social and intimidate the newcomers. There's this one new kid who's about 5'1. My height should scare him alone. Tonight is an insanely huge party night, so I'm sure I'll have something to post.

Still in love with Soccer Boy, and oh yes... he's visiting. He needs somewhere to sleep and I know exactly where he can go.

0 comments:


  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP