Saturday, September 18, 2010

Last Friday Night

Yeah, we danced on table tops
Took too many shots
Think we kissed but I forgot
Last friday night!


Last night Queefer came up to the city. We drank on the floor (even though I'd said I wouldn't - alcoholism and peer pressure are terrible things) and Dino, Queefer and I decided to go on an adventure. Shorty came with us and we took photos all over residence. It was so much fun! We have photos of us sleeping on tables in study rooms, against murals, and wearing bibs with sauce all over our faces.

Queefer yelled at EVERYONE we passed on the street. She yelled at these guys across the street "YO! PARTY AT MY HOUSE!" and I yelled out "and by her house, she means her snatch!". We pretty much rolled on the ground laughing. We had a really great time. A walk that would usually take 20 minutes took us an hour and a half, but that's the joy of drunken wandering.

We got back to the floor and Tron, Dino's boyfriend, was completely shittered. He kept telling us how "destroyed" he was. He was so funny...

Anyway. I'm extremely hungry and I need to go devour some innocent hung over student...I mean, some eggs.

0 comments:


  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP