Saturday, September 11, 2010

Water Baby

I'm a water baby, through and through. If I had the choice between living on land and living in water, I'd choose water every time.

Tonight, Lister has booked the West Ed waterpark for us. It's going to be a lot of fun, but at the same time I'm terrified. It's like yesterday when Dino and I went to the gym - everyone there had beautiful bodies, no one was the least bit overweight. A swimsuit is scary because you can't hide anything when you're wearing it. I feel a lot better about how I look now, but jeezuz... I'm not skinny yet. I'm not at my goal.
This will be a huge challenge for me, but I think I'm ready. I deserve to be there and to have fun, just like everyone else!

We had our first Union night of the year on thursday. It was fun, but it was SO PACKED. You couldn't move. I was very concerned about my drunk eyes apparently, but they didn't seem to matter when I snuck in the back of the club. I also went to the Jenny Craig office in Edmonton for the first time. I'm feeling motivated. I had a big salad for dinner and my JC pasta.

Holy moly I'd post more but it turns out I'm late for the bus to the waterpark and my legs are terrifying.

0 comments:


  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP