Monday, September 6, 2010

To Love And Explore

I am writing this, completely exhausted.
I rarely drink anymore, but I'm figuring out really quickly that that's not the case for the rest of Lister. My partner and I completely murdered Soccer Boy in beer pong last night. This is extremely satisfying because SB has been talking crap to me for a year about how he always beats me. Last night I beat him twice. I sunk almost all the cups too.

So.. HAH! There you have it.

To be honest, I don't really know where I'm going with this post. I'm just winging it and writing whatever comes to my hung over brain.

I need to stop drunk dialing people. My phone bill will be ridiculously expensive. I called Mini Putt in Hogwarts and that amused me for quite some time.

Last night (this morning?) at 4 I went into my fridge to chug a vitamin water. Too bad I grabbed the one mixed with lots of vodka. Jesus. That was quite the shock to my already messed up system.

Track and I explored Lister last night. We went to Mackenzie, Schaeffer, and Kelsey. He and I lived in Kuwait together and I was good friends with his sister. Such a crazy world that we both end up at the same residence. I haven't seen him in 11 years! He's a cool guy, I'm looking forward to getting to know him more.

Umm.. my room still isn't unpacked yet, but Dino and I made her "special friend" COUGHherboyfriendCOUGH a bachelor pad out in the hallway. It had a road, a dog, a window, a door, some flowers, a chimney (with smoke), and neighbours. He fit right in there.



That's all my brain can really come up with right now. I should go unpack more of my room, but my bed is so much comfier...

0 comments:


  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP