Sunday, March 13, 2011

Are You Gonna Kiss Me Or Not?

Are you gonna kiss me or not?
Are we gonna do this or what?
I think you know I like you a lot
But you're about to miss your shot
Are you gonna kiss me or not?


Does anybody else feel a lot of "first kiss" pressure?

I keep chickening out. Date 3 is tomorrow and I need to make it happen. Or he does. Someone does!

I just hate the whole "you have to have your first kiss when he drops you off in his car!" thing..

No. I refuse! I don't want to lean over the console and I don't want to have to twist my body in a weird position. It gives me muscle spasms. Then the light comes on in the car when you open the door so he can see how flustered I am. No!

No. No. No.

I'm not saying I need it to be the most romantic thing ever. Jeeze. I just want him to kiss me. I think I'll like it.





















A lot.

0 comments:


  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP