Friday, March 18, 2011

Kiss Me! Even Though I'm Not Irish

These past 2 weeks have been long ones - first with my neuroscience exam, then my human development exam this week. I did super well on both of them so it was time to blow off some steam.

St Patty's was the perfect time and excuse! We stole a table and put it in my room to play beer pong and other drinking games. We got all greened up and started drinking at 6. I was irish shwasted in no time. Overall, it was a great night. I woke up covered in green food dye which is always a good sign.

We just made 130 jello shots for the floor crawl tomorrow, so it should be another good night.
If I survive.

Then on Sunday I have a date with the man :)

More on him later...

0 comments:


  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP