Tuesday, March 29, 2011

New Condo

Kanye is moving in with his *new girlfriend.

new - a girl he's been hooking up with for 5 weeks, a (clearly) serious relationship

At first I was upset. I get a ''I've been thinking about you lately'' and not 5 minutes later he tells me he's moving in with his new girlfriend. Don't get me wrong - I wasn't upset because it wasn't me moving in with him. In fact, now that he's moving in I won't ever have to worry about falling into another one of his traps. I'm glad he's being taken away. Keep him!

I was upset because he said "I've finally got my life together so we're moving in to her new condo''. I mean, a new condo?! I want a new condo. That bitch.

In all seriousness though, it hurt that he couldn't get his shit together with me but he will put the effort in for this new girl. That's going to sting for anybody. No one wants to feel like they're not good enough. So after I had a bit of a sulk and a pout, I cheerfully mentioned my new relationship. He still hasn't responded. There you go Kanye, suck on that!

Because while you're happy, I'm just as happy - if not happier.

We will call the new boyfriend KCat (thanks to Dino). I've never felt this comfortable with somebody. He makes me feel sexy and sweet. He tells me how smart and funny I am. He makes me love my body and my personality. I can talk to him about anything. It's been almost a month now that we've been dating and I feel great.

My older sister called and gave me The Talk. My mum called her and asked her to do it. Who cares that I'm turning 21 this year and she knows I'm not a virgin.

I meet his parents on the 10th and I'm nervous but very excited. They seem great.

Holy moly. In a relationship. A good one.

That's never really happened before.

0 comments:


  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP