Monday, November 23, 2009

I Am Such A Man

when it comes to relationships.
Not in a Lady Gaga ''no, I really am kind of a man'' way (she's gorgeous, but the whole ''my boyfriend likes to stroke my nub'' thing freaked me out a little, not gonna lie).
-
I'm in it for the chase, as soon as I know I have you I'm bored. I plot and scheme to get you to say ''I'm yours'', but as soon as you say it I'm gone.
It's terrible.
-
I'm kind of possibly a little bit maybe seeing this guy. We'll call him Kanye. He was easy to snag and at first it was really nice. He calls me all the time, says he misses me, talks to me about his friends,
-
but now I'm FREAKING OUT.
-
He told his mum about me! She wants me to visit her in Red Deer at christmas and meet the family! He wants to take me to the Calgary Zoo!
HOLY BANANAS WHAT THE HOO HAH HAPPENED HERE?!
-
I'm feeling overwhelmed. I thought I wanted a relationship, but I'm just not feeling it. When I'm next to him I'm all for it. Well, when we're making out I'm all for it. But before and after that it's like ''eep. I don't think I'm that into him.''. My brain keeps telling me that I want him as a hook up. I want to remain friends! But I don't think that's possible. He seems really into me and I know he's a relationship kind of guy.
-
Why am I such a cold, heartless beast?
-
I should be thinking about him, but I'm thinking about other people instead.
-
I'm a dick.

0 comments:


  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP