Monday, November 30, 2009

The Ninja Lies in Wait

This is really overdue, all I'm gonna say.

November 2nd is a monumental day. What happens on November 2nd you ask?
THE TWINS CELEBRATE THEIR BIRTHDAYS!

Last year I got Eveera a diamond ring with a bagillion (5) diamonds on it. I had to step it up. I told her her present was coming in the mail,
and it did.

Kind of.

That weekend I hopped on a plane back to Vancouver. After sneaking up on PM, I pulled another mega ninja attack.

As the elevator doors opened with the twins in it, I surprised them!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TWINS! The looks on their faces was priceless. Then I surprised Farrellkins in her apartment. Overall, it was really fun.

Lots of girls nights, hanging out, and going to bars. I had a great time.

Sorry I'm so boring, I haven't really slept in 2 days. I'll go get on that.

Tomorrow's mission : Christmas shopping at the West Edmonton Mall. aka Hell.

0 comments:


  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP