Sunday, April 11, 2010

I'm Wondering Why You've Been The Love of My Life

for so long.

Last night was a bust, unfortunately. I couldn't get Kanye and P out of my head. Every man in sight seemed like a pig, a cheater, and a heart breaker. That guy looking at me? Yeah, stop looking. I know you're a douche. I'm so mean.
My fractured hand was killing me and pain killers + alcohol = bad idea. After half a cooler I gave it to FruitVale because I didn't want to get sick. I LRT'd back to Lister alone (I wanted the girls to stay, Dino really needed a night out) and at 2am Dino, Beaver and I went to the ER. I wasn't willing to wait for 7 hours to hear ''take some tylenol and wrap it up'' so we walked back.

I stayed up pretty late talking to Dino about things going on in our heads. We're both feeling pretty lost.
I feel lonely without Kanye and i'm terrified P and I have no future. Sounds stupid since we're not even talking, but I mean.. I think about him all the time, doesn't that mean he must think about me?

Karmic synergy.. please work.

I'm not looking forward to going home in 3 weeks. I love it here.

On another note, Lines started talking to me again today. We used to hook up pretty consistently, but we haven't talked in 2 years. I know he uses lines all the time, hence the nickname, but I can't help but feel flattered and fall for them a bit.
What's wrong with a little summer fling? ... everything.

0 comments:


  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP