Sunday, April 18, 2010

Go Shorty, It's Your Birthday!

We gonna party like it's your birthday!

Goals for Dino's birthday:
--> get a second stripper poster. check.
--> get pretty darn drunk. check.
--> protect dino from drama. check.
--> show your boo- what?

what?

ugh. no no no. bad shmemma. bad bad bad shmemma. I bet my mum rolled over in her bed because she could sense I was doing terrible things.



My first thought waking up on saturday morning after Dino's birthday... ''please say last night was a dream''. I opened one of my eyes a little and saw Queefer sitting on the air mattress with Stoico. Queefer's hair is fancy and Stoico looks as pained as I do to be awake. Crap. So last night did happen.

My heels were slippery and I fell 30 feet down a hallway. My arms were flailing. Queefer said she looked at me and thought ''what the hell is wrong with Emma? how fucked up is she?" and Dino told me she was saying ''YABA DABA DOOOO!" in her head because my feet were moving so fast. But I didn't fall, I somehow survived, unhurt.

Douchebag McGee came last night with Brem. DMG was a freak all night long - hitting on me and FVale, lying in my bed asking if I was going to ''stay and have some fun with him'', and telling me that by the end of the night he bet that he'd have Dino ''wrapped around [his] little finger again''. I called him out, told him he was being a tool and that if he kept his act up, he'd lose Dino.

"I'm not that kind of guy''
''Who what? Apologizes when he's wrong?"
and then he winks at me.

Would you effing stop WINKING at me?! Dino is sitting NEXT TO ME. I was so embarassed.
--
Dino just told Beaver and JRock and she slept with Brem on her birthday... and they high fived her.
I'm confused. What? High fived her?

This is ridiculous.
When I fooled around with English and he had a girlfriend the guilt ate me up. I had nightmares for months. I couldn't even be around her,

and they're high-fiving Dino?


Dino says that this is where my life experience and maturity really show. It bothers me that everyone seems so cool with this.

I'm confused. I don't see why everyone's passing off terrible things people do (like Brem cheating on his girl 3 times in less than a month) and just simply saying ''it's how he is''.

Yeah, it may be how he is, but how he is is BAD. I don't get why that's okay.

It's not okay. At all.

0 comments:


  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP