Saturday, April 10, 2010

Just Lie

"and tell them you're catching a flight tomorrow morning, that way they'll have to give you your jacket back!"
and it worked. Dino somehow lost her coat check ticket so we had to figure out a plan. In the end, we got her jacket back and LRT'd it back to Lister.

Thursday was the End of the Year Lister Bash and it was a lot of fun. The $10 for the ticket was totally worth it. Broken Ankle came to our floor and predrank with Dino and I, and I went for it. I had a mickey of rum and a bit of vodka left and we polished it off nicely. I'm a light weight now so it hit me hard, but I was perfectly drunk. I could control myself, but I was having a lot of fun. $1 draft and $3 highballs are amazing things.

In the end, Broken Ankle got kicked out (he doesn't remember why) and Princess B got kicked out for falling on his face. Sweetie, Beaver, and J Rock went on the mechanical bull and were amazing! I found a gorgeous boy, but he was soon lost after I walked away. Sweetie and Barney were dancing with older women for a bit and it was great. Sweetie and I two stepped for a while, and he spun me all over the dance floor. All in all, a great night. I had a LOT of fun, but I had a nagging thought in my head the whole time: is this my last Lister party? I have so much fun here, I don't want to go.

Okay.. a little rant. Brem. Dino's ''friend''. I don't like this guy - he cheated on his girlfriend TWICE in one night, didn't tell her, tried to sleep with Dino and didn't apologize. Now he's invited Douchebag McGee to Dino's birthday and THEN texts her saying that DMG has a girlfriend. ARE YOU SHITTING ME?!

ARE YOU SHITTING ME?!?!

He is NOT a friend. Friends are supposed to make you happy and protect you. Are you kidding me, Brem? Go eff yourself.

Last night the girls and I watched ''My Sister's Keeper" which was really sad. It made me think about my mum, Oliver, and Dino's mum. Dino had a really rough time, she lay on the carpet and wouldn't watch. I know how she feels, but I wanted her to have some time to herself. My mum almost died in the hospital 3 years ago and that was terrifying. I feel really bad for her, but I know she'll come to me if she needs any help.
I hope Dino knows that we love her and don't need her to act a certain way. It hurts me a lot to think that she feels like she has to act a certain way or I won't like her. She can't let me down.

I'm so pissed off about Brem I have to go. I think I need to have my hand x rayed because it still hurts like a biotch.

Stupid Brem. I'm giving him the ''you're a piece of shit'' glare all night.

0 comments:


  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP