Sunday, April 4, 2010

Love Don't Let Me Go

Happy Easter!

...from Vancouver.



The surprise was for my father and sisters, my mum flew me home for a week to celebrate my dad's birthday and easter with the family. So far it's been great! I drove down to the beach at midnight with Natewoo, had a girls night, along with a lot of hanging out time with PM and her boyfriend, Klutz. They're so cute together, it makes me miss being held by someone.

A few things to talk about:

Kanye. Stupid, stupid Kanye. He has a girlfriend.

Yup, you read that right. A girlfriend. How did I find out? Facebook.
Thanks Kanye. You just gave me a huge lecture about how you thought I was being immature and childish, you fucking hypocrite. Now I've caught him in a huge lie. He said, and I quote verbatum, "I'm not ready for a relationship". He's got a lot of stuff going on right now, like uhh.. his going to jail. Nah, he didn't murder anyone. He just has some fines he has to pay. Still, jail is a big deal - what are you getting a girlfriend for? All those nights he talked to me until sunrise are now fake and tarnished, because on our off nights he was doing the same to her. Well, great. I'm really hurt. I was really trying to be his friend and this is what I get?

In that case, friends off.

I deleted his number out of my phone and he's off facebook. I can only give someone so many chances, it seems like he was practically begging to be kicked out of my life. He didn't even tell me in person or over a phone call. Facebook, really?

On another note, my hand is fucked up. Like Oxymoron, Midget (my younger sister) doesn't understand how to apologize. Instead she rolls her eyes, acting like a little spoiled brat, and snears. If my hand wasn't fractured, I'd punch her in the face. She punched me with a pillow over her first and shoved two of my fingers on my left hand into the knuckle. This was over 16 hours ago, and my hand still hurts a lot. I can't grip things, and I can't flex my hand. It hurts all the way down to the wrist. Fractured. Great. Everyone, saying "I'm sorry" sincerely can fix a lot of things. I wouldn't be upset if she'd apologized, I know it was an accident, but the second you act like a little bitch you're in my bad books. I'm not being friendly again until she says she's sorry. It wouldn't be a big deal if my hand wasn't hurting me so badly. She's done real damage.

What else... still trying to get back into residence.

And.. I was talking with PM, and she said she believes P and I will get back together one day. There goes my realization that he wasn't the one for me. I'm totally back at square one, lusting after him and dreaming of a future that may be entirely impossible. Oh well, back to being my usual neurotic obsessive self!

0 comments:


  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP