Friday, November 12, 2010

100 Truths

Here, a little about me.

100 Truths!

1. Last beverage - beer. at the rodeo and then at Duke's
2. Last phone call - Toni just called me to plan our movie date tomorrow night.
3. Last text message - Dino, talking about feeling wonderful.
4. Last song you listened to - Heartbeat by Enrique and Nicole Scher..al23948234 whatever her name is.
5. Last time you cried - during my fight with Dino, so probably about a month ago or so? I don't cry often.

HAVE YOU EVER:
6. Dated someone twice - yes, and I would do it again. with someone else this time. three times is just silly.
7. Been cheated on? yes, but I didn't care about the person I was dating enough to be hurt. blessing in disguise!
8. Kissed someone? yes, I love kissing :)
9. Lost someone special? unfortunately I've lost a few. only one that's died.
10. Been depressed? yes, but I'm totally out of that stage. luckily.
11. Been drunk and threw up? yes, but I know my limits. I think throwing up after drinking is ridiculous and makes you look like an idiot. I've learned my lesson.

LIST FOUR FAVORITE COLORS:
12. sunshine yellow
13. pale pink
14. hunter green
15. black

HAVE YOU:
16. Made new friends → yes, that's a great thing about going to university and living in a dorm. I meet tones of new people constantly.
17. Fallen out of love → o, I don't think you ever fully fall out of love. I may not be with the person anymore, but the things that made me love them are still there.
18. Laughed until you cried → yes, last time it was because Dino showed me a photo of an astronaut cat. It's not too hard to make my cry laugh.
19. Met someone who changed you→ I think everyone you have a deep relationship with changes you.
20. Found out who your true friends were → definitely. it's hard to prove to me, but once it's done you're there for life.
21. Found out someone was talking about you → of course, people like to talk about other people. I forgive, but I don't forget.
22. Kissed anyone on your friend’s list → hah. a few.
23. How many people on your friends list do you know in real life → every single one.
24. How many kids do you want to have→ 0
25. Do you have any pets → I have two dogs and a little sister.
26. Do you want to change your name→ sometimes I think yes, but I wouldn't ever actually go through with it. it's weird, but I'm connected to my name. I think everyone is.
27. What did you do for your last birthday? I had two seperate parties. went out dancing and drinking both times. I had a good time.
28. What time did you wake up today → 12.50pm. that's what happens when you stay out late.
29. What were you doing at midnight last night → watching mtv online
30. Name something you CANNOT wait for → my birthday in two weeks.
31. Last time you saw your father→ I saw him on skype about a week ago. otherwise it's been about 2 months.
32. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life - nothing. I believe everything happens for a reason. yeah, somethings suck but it makes you stronger and teaches you a lesson.
33. What are you listening to right now → kind of already asked this question.
34. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom → yeah, Morgan's family friend who pretended he was a 12 year old autistic boy.
35. What’s getting on your nerves right now? → I was going to write "fake people", but I think "liars" is a better term.
36. Most visited webpage -> facebook, not going to lie.
37. What’s your name→ emma
38. Nicknames→ pinky, princess emerella, cinderemma, shmemma, shmems, em, emskies
39. Relationship Status → happily single. waiting for the right person?
40. Zodiac sign→ sagittarius
41. Male or female → female
42. Elementary - Quilchena
43. Middle School → didn't have one
44. High school → Point Grey Secondary
45. Hair colour → RED.
46. Long or short → medium. it's growing.
47. Height → 5’10 giant.
48. Do you have a crush on someone? → not really, no.
49: What do you like about yourself? → I like a lot of things about myself. my sense of humour and ability to make people laugh, for one.
50. Piercings → 6 in my ears, my nose and my...
51. Tattoos → I have two currently.
52. Righty or lefty → righty

FIRSTS :
53. First surgery → wisdom teeth I suppose
54. First piercing → ears
55. First best friend → this girl named Sara. she jumped on my bed, hit her face, and lost her front teeth. good times.
56. First sport you joined → t-ball when I was wittle.
57. First pet → Juno.. fluffy dog.
58. First vacation→ to England, but I was a baby.
59. First concert - Lotus Child
60. First crush → Jordan Kelly from elementary school. that guy was such a cutie.

RIGHT NOW:
61. Eating → nothing but I'm starving. hopefully that will change once Dino's home!
62. Drinking → nothing
63. Already missing → my family.
64. I’m about to → get food and study
65. Listening to → again, this question.
66. Thinking about→ what I'm going to get for dinner! yum! and whether or not I can go out looking like I am right now without people screaming and running away.
67. Waiting for → Dino

YOUR FUTURE :
68. Want kids? → NO. no thank you.
69. Want to get married? → most definitely.
70. Careers in mind → psychologist, actress

WHICH IS BETTER WITH THE OPPOSITE SEX?
71. Lips or eyes → Eyes, I'm not a lips person. I don't like staring at them. They creep me out.
72. Hugs or kisses → kisses
73. Shorter or taller → taller
74. Older or Younger → older by about 4 years.
75. Romantic or spontaneous → both, but if I'd have to choose spontaneous. it's kind of romantic in itself.
76. Nice stomach or nice arms → arms, you see them more often.
77. Sensitive or loud → they're not really opposites. I don't like loud people, but I don't want someone too sensitive either.
78. Hook-up or relationship → relationship, I like stability.
79. Trouble maker or hesitant→ trouble maker

HAVE YOU EVER :
80. Kissed a stranger → yes
81. Drank hard liquor → yes
82. Lost glasses/contacts → don't really "lose" them.
83. Had sex on 1st date - .. no? yes. oops?
84. Broken someone’s heart- not too sure about that one. probably. both people hurt in a break up.
85. Had your own heart broken → yes, sucks.
86. Been arrested → almost on a few occasions, but no thank goodness.
87. Turned someone down → yes, but nicely.
88. Cried when someone died → cried a lot. it's how I got some emotion out.
89. Like someone of the same sex - not romantically, no.

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
90. Yourself - definitely. I'm the only one I can count on.
91. Miracles → no. but I do believe in luck and hard work.
92. Love at first sight → I don't know. Lust? Attraction?
93. Heaven → too cynical for that. when you're dead, you're dead.
94. Santa Claus → what do you mean, do I believe in Santa Claus? I believe in him as much as I believe in the government caring about people!
95. Kiss on the first date? heck yes. let's get smooching!
96. Angels - no. I wish.


ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:
97. Is there one person you want to be with right now? → yes, all the time.
98. Had more than one boyfriend/girlfriend at one time? → well. kind of. technically.
99. Wish you could change things in your past?→ no, I don't believe in dwelling over regrets. people need to learn to move on.
100. Are you posting this as 100 Truths? → sure.

0 comments:


  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP