Friday, November 12, 2010

SMRT!

I've been spending a lazy friday, mainly on the computer.

I've been looking up IQ and personality tests because I find them interesting. I just don't understand how drawing a pig can tell you that much about me. Whether or not it has large eyes or four feet.. who really cares? Why does a pig facing left mean optimism, but a pig facing right means realism? Maybe I just like pigs that face left, alright? I drew a pig with a big tail. Apparently that means I have an AMAZING sex life. Well, I'll tell you, my last few hook ups haven't been that amazing my friend. Sure, it's okay, but I've only had mind blowing sex with a few people. I don't think those sexual encounters have subconsciously affected me to draw a huge tail on a pig.

Of course that won't stop me from messing around with more personality tests or anything because I do them for fun. I just feel bad for the people that take those things seriously. Someone sent me something the other day. It was a description of your personality according to what card your birthday corresponded to. I was the seven of hearts. Yes, a lot of the things seemed to describe me pretty spot on, but when I thought about it... how many people have the same birthday as me? How many people are represented by the same card?

These tests make me feel like I'm not an individual - that there are plenty of other people out there exactly like me. Where has the magic gone?

0 comments:


  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP