Tuesday, March 16, 2010

A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes

I passed out at 6.30pm today. It figures, since I barely slept this weekend, but still. That early?! I probably would have slept uncomfortably all night in my bra with the lights on, but luckily Dino came in to grab a caterpillar Thank You card I have. Thanks mum, I knew they'd come in handy.

I was having a great dream. Girls will understand when I say that I had a dream where I fell in love with someone I've never seen or met before. I don't know who he is or if he really exists. He probably doesn't, but as soon as I woke up I looked around for some evidence of him.

Has my sad, dull love life really come to this?! Do I have to find my only romance in night time adventures in my mind?
What happened to the days when a girl with a D cup bra and long eyelashes could get a boyfriend?

Maybe the apocalypse really is coming - this would be the strongest sign so far.

Kanye and I spoke briefly last night, but honestly? It's too late. I've already turned away from him and shut my heart off. I stayed up til the sun rose on Christmas morning to talk to him because his mum was sick, but I call him because someone has died and I get brushed off after 30 seconds. Well, too bad boy. Now I'm brushing you off. It's okay though, if I had to hear his voicemail one more time I would have gone on a murderous rampage.

Dino and I have a competition for next year. Whoever gets the highest GPA for our next year gets something from the other. Personally, I want to make her dye herself blue but she won't do it. Coward! In all fairness, it's because of her job, but I don't care. Seeing her as a smurf would brighten my year. I'll have to think of something better.. suggestions appreciated.
If she wins, her idea (for now) is to make me delete everything P and to never look at his facebook/whatever page AGAIN.
Dino, you cruel, cruel, beast. That means he can never father my children!

The children that I don't want, but whatever. Having children means you had sexy time first. Maybe I can skip the children part.

That reminds me, congratulations to Dino on getting the job she's wanted so badly! And congrats to Beaver for an amazing presentation today.

Congratulations to me for... getting dumped, even in a dream. What have I done lately? Well, my leg fell asleep the other day and I managed to get sensation back while skipping the painful stage of pins and needles. I was actually proud of that.
Still am, now that I mention it.

St Patty's Day tomorrow! I'm going to have one glass of green beer, and that's it. Saint Patrick's Day is never very.. safe for me. Black Magic and I tend to get injured on this dear day. I still have multiple big scars on my hands that'll probably show up nicely in wedding photos. She had to wear tights to our prom because the scars on her knees were so bad. Holy moly.
Dino wants to go pub hopping and grab some wings, we'll see.
I have to have some strength because

NATALIE IS COMING ON THURSDAY!

and you know what that means... crazy time.
She has never experienced partying like this before.

0 comments:


  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP