Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Your Stomach Hurts? Well, My Uterus is Cramping.

Fathers, brothers, uncles, boyfriends, and male best friends alike can agree that having a female in your life who is PMSing can be a terrifying experience.

As a girl I get to enjoy the emotional roller coaster (once I fell down the stairs sobbing because my sister's dog ate my favourite flip flop), but living in residence I'm getting to empathize with the guys' side of things.
I live down a hallway with 15 other girls. A little science for you all - when living in close proximity, girls tend to get the same ''that'' cycle.
Now, imagine.. 15 girls PMSing at the same time. Girls can be bitchy anyways, but I'm starting to think the building may be burned down accidentally during a bra burning feminist revolt.
As Dino maniacally screamed today "THE BIRTH CONTROL IS TAKING AWAY MY HORMONAL CRAZINESS!" from the bathroom stall, my mind wandered...

are we safe or should I get a fire proof blanket?

0 comments:


  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP