Friday, March 12, 2010

Yo Ho, Yo Ho, A Sailor's Life For Me


Last night there was a nautical themed ''ship night''. Main floor of Lister there is a sport's bar, sans alcohol, where they sometimes throw parties. The girls convinced me to get dressed up, so Dino and I were sailor's while Beaver and J-Rock were pirates. We made a sexy crew.
I was wearing a pencil skirt with a white tank top underneath, bright red lipstick, and a sailor's hat. Dino was rocking her Halloween sailor costume (which has come in handy lately) while the sexy pirates were wearing short shorts, pirate hats, and fishnets.
Ship night sucked. After downing a drink, we headed off to Union with a bunch of the boys. We had our free drinks and got our $10 and cabbed to Champs (down the street from residence). Everyone was dressed up and it was awesome! Plenty of mermaids, sailors, lifeguards, and pirates.
We split a teamer and holy man. Beer just does me in every time. I hung out with T Swift for most of the night and it was a blast.
This morning, however, was not so much fun.
My head STILL hurts. Those stupid new pink curtains didn't help at all either, the light was just killing my eyes.

Kanye called me twice last night, but I didn't have my phone on me. He left a voicemail saying he's sorry he's been a jerk and that he saw I'd called and if I'd hear him out, he'd like to talk about it.
What the hell?! It makes it a lot easier to be mad at a guy when he's not being sweet and mature.
Dino made me promise I wouldn't call him, so I didn't.
I'm not sure what to do.

So, all in all, I had a great night for FREE. I love university and Edmonton.

I need more noodles.

0 comments:


  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP