Tuesday, October 27, 2009

I Am Cryin', Over You. I Am Smilin', I Think Of You.

Waking up pressed against you was a religious experience. The way your skin smelled and tasted after sleep sent tingles straight into my lungs that nearly suffocated me in the most pleasant fog of consciousness. I dream of your fingers running through my hair and your lips grazing the base of my neck.

You changed because I made you realize you couldn't love the way you were. But you changed too late.

How did you forget what we were like? How did you forget that I believed in you?

I cry for you all the time, but I cry because of you more. You take my breath away.

Oh god, the way your skin smelled...



If you aint here I just can't breathe. There's no air, no air.

0 comments:


  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP