Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Yeah, Yeah, Yeah

I don't think anyone can honestly say they hate being in love.

I miss that feeling of being completely intoxicated by someone... in a good way.
Not in a ''I'm a stalker and I LOVE YOU SO MUCH I HAVE A SHRINE!" kind of way.

I was with him for nearly 2 years. I know I'm young, but I truly loved him. To be totally honest - I'm a selfish person. Yeah, I care about the people in my life and am fiercely loyal, but I know that over all I must come first. It takes a lot to get into my thoughts and even more to get into my heart. The people in my life understand that they're lucky to be there, because not a lot of people are in the same position. This isn't bragging, it's being honest. I'm picky, and I don't trust people easily at all. You're really special and amazing if you're in my life and I let those people know all the time.

So I know that I loved him. I would have done anything for him. Anything. I was so stupid to think that my fairy tale ending really would happen. It seemed like it was so close.

After a year of not talking, he told me he thought about me every day and still cared about me. That he knew one day we'd be together.

While lying on his chest in a park during a rain storm (possibly the cheesiest place ever, but it was magic) I asked him where he think we'd have been at that moment if we hadn't parted ways the year before.

''We'd be living together.''

And you know what? We would be.

we should be








I can't lie,

I'm still as in love with him as I was the first time I saw him.

(I miss you every day, and it doesn't look like that will ever change)

0 comments:


  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP