Friday, October 2, 2009

We're Dropping Like Flies

8 days until I come home!

STDs, skanks, and illnesses float around university dorms like dust particles...

If one person on the floor is sick, everyone is going to get sick... it's only a matter of time.

I've been sick twice here so far. Once with tonsilitis and once with a cold. While viruses are a problem, another issue has popped up.

Food poisoning. Comet and quite a few other people I know have gotten really sick. Luckily they're all okay now, but it was terrible at the time. Everyone's cautious of The Marina food downstairs. I think it was the eggs and the fish.. they use the same utensils for everything, so we'll never know.


On another note, I have a rant.

Men.

Big, hairy, sweaty towers of strength and masculinity.

For example,
this guy.


I'm going to try and keep my mind out of the gutter while I write this.

This guy is confident. Sexy. Probably has women falling over their own feet to get to him.

For argument's sake, we'll say that this is the typical man.

(I wish...)

Now, most guys like to think they're this guy, and unfortunately us ladies find ourselves disappointed 99.9% of the time because in reality, most guys end up being little boys.

Crying, overly dramatic, immature little boys.


So, I met this guy. We'll call him Radio Guy. He's 23 and incredibly good looking. Not the usual type I'd go for, I prefer the scruffy ones, but even I can admit he's gorgeous. Incredibly fit with a beautiful smile.

At 23 I assumed he's more mature than the 19 year olds I'm used to.

But no.

If it's even possible, he's MORE immature. I didn't do something he wanted, so he HUNG UP THE PHONE ON ME.

He could not have chosen a more highschool girlesque move if he'd tried.

I used to hang up the phone on my mum when she irritated me... back in grade 10, when I was 14.

What is happening to the world?!

If you want the girl, be respectful. It doesn't turn me on when you joke about jacking off and wiping your ass (another story for another time). In fact, it makes me think you're crude and uneducated. Be polite. Show me you have manners and appreciate the fact that I have a brain. If you wanted a slut, I can point you downstairs to a girl on a different floor.


I'm tired of dating little boys.

I'm not your mother. Go cry to someone who gives a shit.

0 comments:


  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP