Monday, October 26, 2009

N1H1 is for Losers

Doctor: "Miss, you have swine flu"
Me: "*fuck* Thanks."

Swine flu isn't funny. Before I joked about it. "Ahh, you'll get swine flu! Haha!", but now that I've experienced the virus it ain't funny. At all. God it was hell. So that's why I haven't updated. I've been dying!

This weekend my floor had a bbq. It was really fun, actually. A bunch of people made 40+ burgers and hot dogs (remember, I have 40 people on my floor) and some people made salad and perogies. Other people bought chips and pop. Then we watched Shoot Em Up and hung out for a few hours. It was really relaxed and I brought my Pier 1 Import into the lounge. Lots of the guys tried it out and agreed that it is magic on your behind.

Tehehe.. boy that I'm practically in love with moved from across the room to sit next to me. I'm happy deluding myself that he moved because of me, so don't pop my bubble. He sat in my chair and when I sat back in it it smelled DELICIOUS. I sunk into it a little deeper. God that boy smells amazing. I was sipping on my coolers I bought and slowly sitting on his lap and ravishing him was becoming a smarter plan. Luckily I held off.

Then a few of us watched the 1989 VHS of the New Kids on the Block first album tour video. It was amazing. We're going to learn the dance to ''New Stuff'' or whatever it's called. The Right Stuff? Something Stuff. It was the funniest thing I've seen in ages. I haven't laughed that hard in awhile.

I bought a whole bunch of stuff for my halloween costume! I'm being a black widow spider - I eat men for breakfast. Even if you try and copy my idea, your costume won't be as awesome as mine. I have it ALL planned out.

We're doing a floor crawl for halloween.. I'm a little scared. I think I'll just stick to my own alcohol. And then I'll take advantage of the boy. Tehehe.. that would be wrong. But so, so, so right! For me.

I'm rearranging my room. Last night from 12-2am I moved all the furniture around. This is a lot tougher than it sounds. I've been sick and barely eating for 5 days so I was weak, and the furniture is at least 250. AT LEAST. But still, I did it. Photos when it's clean and finished.

Sorry I'm not funny guys, swine flu took it all away right now.

Stay safe, and wash your hands you dirty fuckers. If anyone re infects me.. you'll be dead by morning.

0 comments:


  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP