Friday, October 30, 2009

Sex At 3am Isn't Good Unless It's Me Doing It

So last night I was excited that I would finally get a good nights sleep.


But I was wrong.

Just as I fell asleep, I hear *thump thump*. I wake up. I pick up my snow boots and throw them at the ceiling. The thumping stops.. for about 15 seconds, then starts again. HARDER.
Ok, person above me.. your girlfriend's head rhythmically hitting the wall woke me up.
I went out to the lounge and hung out with Chris and a cooler. We watched sports highlights and the comedy network until 5.15am when the thumping stopped. At about 4 I went upstairs into the hallway where the sexers were and knocked on the door. The moaning was so loud, I'm surprised everyone on the floor wasn't awake. They stop and I hear ''shit, what was that?" so I booked it back to my floor.
Oi.

Other than that, we decorated the lounge today. People bought decorations so now we have hands coming out of the elevator, chalk body outlines, cobwebs, bloody hand prints, caution tape, and balloons everywhere. It looks AWESOME. We even have a creepy sounds soundtrack that goes for an hour straight.
I'm planning on getting rowdy. Emma Hoskins rowdy, not average person rowdy. I'm allowed to let loose, but I won't throw up this time. It's another floor crawl, but I'm sticking to my own liquor.

Gagsalot is teasing her hair to test out what it'll look like tomorrow, and I'm really excited. I think it's going to look fabulous. She looks like a wind blown model, while I'm going to look like spider trash.

Nice.

Happy Halloween everyone!

PS Natewoo is coming in exactly a week. I can't wait.

0 comments:


  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP